Leader in the Francophone and bilingual economic sector
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), established in 2001, is a provincial network with a professional team that takes an innovative approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration. SÉO engages all of the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO) is a provincial network that takes an innovative and dynamic approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration to consolidate Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space.
An acknowledged leader, the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), through its professional team, uses an inclusive approach that ensures full participation by the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
Innovation: act proactively by offering constantly evolving professional services and programs that adequately meet the needs identified in Ontario.
Inclusion: support and ensure the successful inclusion of talents from the different cultural groups into Ontario’s civil society and Francophone community.
Collaboration: adopt a federating and strategic approach in its alliances in order to position Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic dynamism at the local, regional, national and international levels.
Discipline: ensure compliance with the highest standards of sound governance practices through a commitment to integrity and ethics in order to consolidate its credibility.
Performance: make optimal use of the resources and means at its disposal to achieve the expected results.
Ottawa Head Office, Eastern Region
- Patrick Cloutier613 590-2493ext. 101Executive Director
- Aïssatou Sonko613 590-2493ext. 111Employability and Immigration Program Manager
- Euclide Pierre613 590-2493ext. 103Manager, Finance and Operations
- François Legault613 590-2493ext. 102Manager, Communications and External Relations
- Isabelle de Bruyn613 590-2493ext. 305Project Manager, Tourism
- Magalie Joseph613 590-2493ext. 104Executive Assistant
- Bertrine Djidja613 590-2493ext. 106Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Dominique Bergeron613 590-2493ext. 108Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Erica Groome613 590-2493ext. 107Employability and Entrepreneuship Advisor
- Anne-Marie Forcier613 590-2493 ext. 315Project Coordinator - Tourism
- Thuy Blais1 844 668-7333ext. 306SEO Incubator Coordinator
- Mohammed Slimane613 590-2493ext. 105Systems support & data analysis Technician
Sudbury Office, Northern Region
- Clovice Ilboudo1 844 668-7333ext. 314Economic Development Officer
- Monique Hébert1 844 668-7333ext. 307Economic Development Program Manager
- Soriba Kanté1 844 668-7333ext. 311Project Coordinator
- Stéphanie Cotnoir1 705-665-5189Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Ashley Rosevear1 844 668-7333ext. 308Economic Development Officer
- Mireille Dupuis1 844 668-7333ext. 313Project Officer, JeunInno
- Bassirou GueyeEmployability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Louis Philippe DesjardinsEconomic Development Officer
Toronto Office, Central Southwest Region
- Yvette Plentai416 596-0220ext. 312Business Development Manager
- Adra Berezintsev416 596-0220ext. 204Pancanadian Project Manager
- Siham Chakrouni416 596-0220ext. 211Special Projects Manager
- Véronique Blanchard416 596-0220ext. 322Pancanadian Project Coordinator
- Patricia Gaspar416 596-0220ext. 203Administrative Assistant
- Carelle Lahouri416 596-0220ext. 207Employability and Entrepreneuship Advisor
- Christian Ngoyi-Musempele416 596-0220ext. 208Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Linda Essmaki416 596-0220 ext. 205Economic Development Officer
- Fairouze Touni416 596-0220ext. 303Economic Development Officer
- Mareva Cestor416 596-0220ext. 320Economic Development Officer
- Delphine Dubrous416 596 0220ext. 212Administrative Assistant, Pancanadian Project
- Khady Ndoye416 596-0220ext. 206Talent Acquisition Specialist
Looking for a job?
Starting a business?