Leader in the Francophone and bilingual economic sector
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), established in 2001, is a provincial network with a professional team that takes an innovative approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration. SÉO engages all of the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO) is a provincial network that takes an innovative and dynamic approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration to consolidate Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space.
An acknowledged leader, the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), through its professional team, uses an inclusive approach that ensures full participation by the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
Innovation: act proactively by offering constantly evolving professional services and programs that adequately meet the needs identified in Ontario.
Inclusion: support and ensure the successful inclusion of talents from the different cultural groups into Ontario’s civil society and Francophone community.
Collaboration: adopt a federating and strategic approach in its alliances in order to position Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic dynamism at the local, regional, national and international levels.
Discipline: ensure compliance with the highest standards of sound governance practices through a commitment to integrity and ethics in order to consolidate its credibility.
Performance: make optimal use of the resources and means at its disposal to achieve the expected results.
Ottawa Head Office, Eastern Region
- Patrick Cloutier613 590-2493Ext. 103Acting, Executive Director
- Louis Béland613 590-2493ext. 102Regional Director East
- Magalie Joseph613 590-2493ext. 104Executive Assistant
- Joyce Francisco613 590-2493ext. 109Human Resources Coordinator
- Isabelle de Bruyn613 590-2493ext. 305Project Manager, Tourism
- Jessika Lacroix613 590-2493ext. 106Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Dominique Bergeron613 590-2493ext. 108Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Erica Groome613 590-2493ext. 107Employability and Entrepreneuship Advisor
- David Genest613 590-2493ext. 315Economic Development Officer
- Isabel Jadotte514 560-6576Economic Development Officer
- Mariam Lkhoyaali613 590-2493ext. 304Economic Development Officer
- Sara Mhiriz343 571-4310Economic Development Officer
- Mohammed Slimane613 590-2493ext. 105Systems support & data analysis Technician
Toronto Office, Central Southwest Region
- Yvette Plentai416 596-0220ext. 312Acting, Regional Director Centre Southwest
- Adra Berezintsev416 596-0220Ext. 204Program Manager, Newcomer Mentoring
- Siham Chakrouni416 596-0220ext. 211Project Coordinator, Reactivation
- Patricia Gaspar416 596-0220ext. 203Administrative Assistant
- Sarah Ifanga416 596-0220Ext. 206Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Christian Ngoyi-Musempele416 596-0220Ext. 208Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Justine Sanner416 596-0220ext. 207Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Emmanuel Rey416 596-0220ext. 316Economic Development Officer
- Fairouze Touni416 596-0220ext. 303Economic Development Officer
- Fatma Diallo416 596-0220ext. 318Economic Development Officer
- Jeanne Landry416 596-0220ext. 319Economic Development Officer
- Mareva Cestor416 596-0220ext. 320Economic Development Officer
- Nancy Mukuri416 596-0220ext. 321Economic Development Officer
- Véronique Blanchard416 596-0220ext. 322Liaison Representative
- Anah Bekdi416 596-0220ext. 212Assistant, Communications and External Relations
- Caroline Deshayes416 596-0220ext. 313Assistant, Communications and External Relations
Sudbury Office, Northern Region
- Christian Howald1 844 668-7333ext. 314Regional Director North
- Monique Hébert1 844 668-7333ext. 307JeunInno, Project Coordinator
- Soriba Kanté1 844 668-7333Ext. 311Project Coordinator
- Stéphanie Cotnoir1 844 668 7333Ext. 309Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Alexandra Falibois1 844 668-7333Economic Development Officer
- Esmaa Mouffak1 844 668-7333Economic Development Officer
- Mélanie Breton1 844 668-7333ext. 308Economic Development Officer
- Mireille Dupuis1 844 668-7333ext.Project Officer
- Rayanne Cummings1 844 668-7333Ext. 310Administrative Assistant
Looking for a job?
Starting a business?